What’s more important than a solid level foundation? Smart Leveler- An Essential Tool for all Professional Home Inspectors Since 1996
5 reasons every top home inspector provides elevation surveys
- INCREASE YOUR FEE an additional $100 to $200 – Elevation Surveys are profitable.
- PROTECTS YOU as a home inspector – 33%, or 1/3 of all claims against inspectors are structure related. Elevation Surveys help protect Inspectors!
- ADDS CREDIBILITY to your report – Repeatable numerical data is rock solid in disputes.
- SETS YOU APART – USP-Unique Selling Point your competition does not have! Make the other guy the one who can’t do the whole job.
- FUTURE INSPECTIONS – If any questions arise about future settling and stability perform another elevation survey for another inspection fee.
How to perform your Elevation Survey with Smart Leveler
- Set the level down in a central location
- Walk the display out to the points to be checked
- Record the readings and… voilà!
EASY, ACCURATE, DIGITAL elevation measurement for home inspection
ELIMINATE THE GUESS WORK – maintain your PROFESSIONAL image
In 5 minutes you can spot check a 2500 sq. ft home and determine if you have any major settling or level problems. If no problem is found you can reassure your home owner by:
– you have impressed him with your professional equipment, and
– tell them you could perform a full elevation survey if they want it but they really don’t need it and you are not going to waste their money. You have demonstrated you are honest and know what you are doing.
(Most inspectors will roll a slight additional charge into their inspection report for doing the spot check- it does set you apart from your competition)
If a problem is found you can do an in depth elevation report and charge up to $200.
START OR REFERENCE
.5 OR 1/2 INCH HIGH
-1.0 OR 1 INCH LOW